Gift Guide: The Best Clean Beauty Gifts for Everyone on Your List
Gifting season is here and at Follain, we think there’s nothing better than giving (and getting!) real products that really work. Whether you’re on the hunt for budget-friendly stocking stuffers or go-all-out luxuries, we’ve got your holiday shopping covered.
Gifts for the Clean Beauty Newbie
Wrap up these picks for the friend who’s curious about clean beauty.
- Follain Moisturizer: Replenish + Protect: Our delicately scented moisturizer delivers fast-absorbing hydration and helps tackle signs of aging with powerful ingredients, such as Bakuchiol, a plant-derived alternative to retinol.
- Follain Charcoal Deodorant: Conventional antiperspirants are problematic, so deodorant is often the first product people try on their clean beauty journey. Our deodorant has cornstarch, tea tree oil, and bamboo charcoal for a fresh feeling without the irritation sometimes caused by baking soda-based deodorants.
- Follain/Organic Bath Co. Rose Body Butter: Shea butter, argan oil, and the subtle scent of rose are a winning combination.
Gifts for the Beauty Fanatic
Not sure what to get the beauty buff who has it all? You can’t go wrong with these luxe products.
- Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum: With 22 botanicals that soothe, repair, and protect skin from aging, it’s no wonder this is a cult favorite.
- Province Apothecary Dual-Action Jade Facial Roller: It’s easy to practice self-care with beautiful tools like this jade roller, which massages out facial muscles and gently exfoliates and and tones skin.
- Tammy Fender Lavender Body Oil: A moisturizer and aromatherapy treatment wrapped up in one, this oil helps nourish and heal.
Gifts for the Guys
Clean beauty isn’t just for the ladies. Here are some essentials that the men in your life will love.
- Ursa Major Stellar Shave Cream: For a truly clean shave, this award-winning cream contains essential oils that soothe and smooth, leaving your skin baby soft.
- Naturopathica Oat Cleansing Facial Polish: Perfect for the multi-tasking man (or woman), this versatile product cleanses, exfoliates, and moisturizes.
- La Bella Figura Décourverte Under Eye Repair Serum: Because guys don’t want dark circles either.
Stocking Stuffers Under $10
- Baudelaire Dry Brush: A natural-fiber brush for the self-care fan, it can be used dry or in the shower to remove dead skin.
- Orgaid Vitamin C Revitalizing Organic Sheet Mask: A quick and easy way to give your skin some TLC.
- Cocokind MYMATCHA All Over Moisture Stick: A do-it-all product that fits in your purse or pocket, it can be used to de-puff under eyes, treat dry spots, and moisturize lips.
AKA how to stand out when everyone else brings a bottle of wine.
- Follain Refillable Hand + Body Soap: Available in lemongrass or lavender (plus a few other scents in store), our soap is perfect for everything: kitchen, bath, laundry, and even pets. Plus, the refillable packaging means it’s kinder to the environment, too.
- Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Body Polish: A treat for the body, this scrub smells lovely and makes skin super soft.
- Follain Candle No. 2: A beautiful candle that is totally non-toxic, made from sustainable vegetable wax with a cotton wick. The perfect way to create ambiance!
Gifts for the New Mom
Super Mom deserves super products, and these heroes won’t disappoint.
- Erbaviva Nursing Balm: This organic balm makes breastfeeding better for mom and baby by soothing dry, cracked skin. Expectant moms can also use it during pregnancy.
- Ursa Major 3-Minute Flash Mask: In just 3 minutes, busy moms (or anyone) can get glowing, hydrated skin.
- Follain Everywhere Lotion: Our lotion absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave behind any greasiness—meaning you can give your skin some love and get on with your day. Plus, the hint of lavender oil has lovely calming effects for the body and mind.
Gifts for the Travel Lover
These TSA-friendly gifts deserve a place in any travel lover’s carry-on.
- Clean Essentials Kit: This starter kit contains a few of our Follain faves, all packed in a cute reusable pouch.
- Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator & Vital Balm Cream: Hydration can be a challenge when traveling, but this duo from Josh Rosebrook will help prevent skin from drying out.
- Kari Garan Three Sixty Five SPF 28: The view from the window seat might be spectacular, but did you know it can expose you to harmful rays? This SPF offers full-spectrum protection wrapped up with high-quality, moisturizing oils—great for everyday use, whether your feet are on the ground or you’re flying at 40,000 feet.
Gifts for Yourself
All season long, you’re told to “give, give, give,” but don’t forget about yourself. These products are sure to inspire some self-care this holiday.
- Mount Lai Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool: Introduce the ancient ritual of gua sha into your routine with a beautiful rose quartz or jade tool from Mount Lai. The gua sha technique helps skin appear smoother and firmer and it supports healthy blood circulation, too. Pair it with your favorite oil or serum for a truly nourishing self-care moment.
- Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm: Tata Harper is synonymous with opulence, and this body balm is no exception. It’s full of powerhouse ingredients like murumuru butter, acai berry extract, and rosehip seed oil.
- Follain/Organic Bath Co Rose Bath Salts: When it comes to self-care, what’s better than a bath? Our salts pack the scent of real rose (thanks to Moroccan rose essential oil) with magnesium flakes to soothe tired bodies and minds.
December 4, 2018