Gift Guide: The Best Clean Beauty Gifts for Everyone on Your List
Gifting season is here and at Follain, we think there’s nothing better than giving (and getting!) real products that really work. Whether you’re on the hunt for budget-friendly stocking stuffers or go-all-out luxuries, we’ve got your holiday shopping covered.
Gifts for the Clean Beauty Newbie
Wrap up these picks for the friend who’s curious about clean beauty.
- Clean Essentials Kit: This starter kit contains a few of our Follain faves, all packed in a cute reusable pouch.
- Follain Charcoal Deodorant: Conventional antiperspirants are problematic, so deodorant is often the first product people try on their clean beauty journey. Our deodorant has cornstarch, tea tree oil, and bamboo charcoal for a fresh feeling without the irritation sometimes caused by baking soda-based deodorants.
- Follain/Organic Bath Co. Rose Body Butter: Shea butter, argan oil, and the subtle scent of rose are a winning combination.
Gifts for the Beauty Fanatic
Not sure what to get the beauty buff who has it all? You can’t go wrong with these luxe products.
- Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum: With 22 botanicals that soothe, repair, and protect skin from aging, it’s no wonder this is a cult favorite.
- Province Apothecary Dual-Action Jade Facial Roller: It’s easy to practice self-care with beautiful tools like this jade roller, which massages out facial muscles and gently exfoliates and and tones skin.
- Tammy Fender Lavender Body Oil: A moisturizer and aromatherapy treatment wrapped up in one, this oil helps nourish and heal.
Gifts for the Guys
Clean beauty isn’t just for the ladies. Here are some essentials that the men in your life will love.
- Crux Beard Oil: Every bearded man deserves this hydrating, conditioning oil.
- Ursa Major 4-in-1 Face Tonic: Perfect for the multi-tasking man (or woman), this versatile product cleanses, exfoliates, soothes, and moisturizes.
- La Bella Figura Décourverte Under Eye Repair Serum: Because guys don’t want dark circles either.
Stocking Stuffers $25 and under
Giving the gift of clean beauty doesn’t have to break the bank. Whether you’re filling a stocking or shopping for your annual Yankee Swap, these favorites are fun and practical.
- Baudelaire Dry Brush: A natural-fiber brush for the self-care fan, it can be used dry or in the shower to remove dead skin.
- Kiss of Winter Lip Kit: Dry lips are no fun, even if you’re not standing under the mistletoe. We’ve paired the French Girl Rose Lip Polish and Kari Gran Peppermint Lip Whip for a soft, smooth pout all winter long.
- Cocokind MYMATCHA All Over Moisture Stick: A do-it-all product that fits in your purse or pocket, it can be used to de-puff under eyes, treat dry spots, and moisturize lips.
AKA how to stand out when everyone else brings a bottle of wine.
- Follain Refillable Hand + Body Soap: Available in lemongrass or lavender (plus a few other scents in store), our soap is perfect for everything: kitchen, bath, laundry, and even pets. Plus, the refillable packaging means it’s kinder to the environment, too.
- Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Body Polish: A treat for the body, this scrub smells lovely and makes skin super soft.
- Follain Candle No. 2: A beautiful candle that is totally non-toxic, made from sustainable vegetable wax with a cotton wick. The perfect way to create ambiance!
Gifts for the New Mom
Super Mom deserves super products, and these heroes won’t disappoint.
- Erbaviva Nursing Balm: This organic balm makes breastfeeding better for mom and baby by soothing dry, cracked skin. Expectant moms can also use it during pregnancy.
- Ursa Major 3-Minute Flash Mask: In just 3 minutes, busy moms (or anyone) can get glowing, hydrated skin.
- Skincando Combat Ready Balm for Babies & Kids: This balm helps heal everything from diaper rash and dry skin to scrapes and cuts.
Gifts for the Travel Lover
These TSA-friendly gifts deserve a place in any travel lover’s carry-on.
- Clean Sweep Sheet Mask Sampler: An easy way to take a little TLC on the go.
- Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator & Vital Balm Cream: Hydration can be a challenge when traveling, but this duo from Josh Rosebrook will help prevent skin from drying out.
- Kari Garan Three Sixty Five SPF 28: The view from the window seat might be spectacular, but did you know it can expose you to harmful rays? This SPF offers full-spectrum protection wrapped up with high-quality, moisturizing oils—great for everyday use, whether your feet are on the ground or you’re flying at 40,000 feet.
Gifts for Yourself
All season long, you’re told to “give, give, give,” but don’t forget about yourself. These products are sure to inspire some self-care this holiday.
- Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Rapid Radiance Mask: An ultra-nourishing mask that cools, hydrates, and brightens in just 10 minutes—a quick and effective pick-me-up!
- Tata Harper Redefining Body Balm: Tata Harper is synonymous with opulence, and this body balm is no exception. It’s full of powerhouse ingredients like murumuru butter, acai berry extract, and rosehip seed oil.
- Follain/Organic Bath Co Rose Bath Salts: When it comes to self-care, what’s better than a bath? Our salts pack the scent of real rose (thanks to Moroccan rose essential oil) with magnesium flakes to soothe tired bodies and minds.
December 4, 2018