Tara’s Favorite Multitasking Makeup
My mom was the ultimate beauty multitasker. I remember growing up watching her apply lipstick to her cheeks and brown eyeshadow to her brows. Like many of us, she was crazy busy, with little space to store makeup, and only a few moments to apply it while she was on her way somewhere.
I’ve definitely taken after her and always find myself applying makeup on the run, with only a few minutes to spare. I don’t have much space in my bag for makeup either, so luckily there are many clean, high performing options at Follain that are perfectly suited for multitasking!
Some of these products were literally designed to multitask, while others we’ve just found multiple purposes for over the years. Here are some favorites!
- RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer: This was designed as a cream bronzer to be applied to cheekbones, forehead, and nose, but the subtle bronzy tone looks great as an eyeshadow too– and can even be brushed into brows as a brow gel!
- Ilia Multi-Stick and RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek: These are both great multi-use products designed to use on both lips and cheeks. Their colors are rich and pigmented enough for the lips, but creamy enough to blend well on cheeks.
- Ere Perez Beetroot Cheek & Lip Tint: While this product was also designed for both lips and cheeks, the consistency is very different! It’s more of a liquid than a cream, and the color stays on much longer. A little goes a very long way!
- RMS Beauty Living Luminzer: This luminizer was designed to provide a dewy effect on cheekbones and brow bones, but you can also blend into the brows as a brow gel–and use on eyelids or really anywhere, for some shimmer and glow!
- RMS “Un” Cover-Up: This can be used as a concealer, as a foundation, and/or as a primer for lipstick or eyeshadow!
- “Un” Powder: This powder is great to set any of the above, keep them “in place”, and provide a more matte look for those who don’t love the dewiness of coconut oil based makeup!
These are just my multi-use hacks, we’d so love to hear any others you have too!
Tara Foley | June 5, 2019