Last Updated: April 2, 2017
- User Provided Information.We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our site or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, billing and shipping addresses and financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). In addition, if you choose to use certain features of the Services, we may require you to provide additional personal information such as shopping preferences and demographics.We may also collect and store personal information that you provide to us about other people. If you use our Services to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a gift card, a product as a gift, information that may interest them or messages (such as invitations) through our system, we may store your personal information and the personal information of each such recipient.
- Automatically Collected Information.We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our site. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us and the referring website address. If you use our mobile applications, this may include information such as geo-location data, device information for the mobile device on which the mobile application is installed and other information that you have consented to permit your mobile device or application to share with us.When you visit our site, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click and the searches you conduct on our site.We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor content or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- Information from Other Sources.We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from our affiliate Team Launch, LLC (“Launch”) and its affiliates, as well as from our business partners, contractors and other third parties, and we may add such information to our account information or other information we have collected. In addition, if you access the Services using log-in credentials from another website (for example, Google or Facebook), we may obtain both personal and non-personal information from such other website.
INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE
We will only use and disclose your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
We may use information that we collect about you for internal purposes, such as:
- to deliver the products and services that you have requested and communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to support and enhance your use of the Services and provide you with customer support;
- to conduct research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content;
- to serve you content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site;
- to enforce our terms and conditions and otherwise manage our business; and
- to perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality and supporting features offered through our site. In addition, we may share information that you provide to us as well as information that we collect with third parties to serve you ads tailored to your interests on our site and on other websites.
From time to time, we may share your personally identifiable information with our strategic and business partners, including our bank, insurance and audit firms, as well as business development partners. We may share personally identifiable or other information with Launch and its affiliates and across our websites, applications, social media pages and other online platforms. We may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
We may use aggregated non-personal information for internal business purposes, such as improving our site. In addition, we may share aggregated non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to our site) with any of the above parties. We may also share aggregated information that contains no personally identifiable information with any other third party for any other purpose, including for marketing purposes and for conducting general business analysis.
- Ownership.The Services and all content available through the Services (including all intellectual property of any nature, whether registered or unregistered, including all text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) are the exclusive property of and owned by Follain and its affiliates, and their respective licensors or content providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable U.S. and foreign laws. You may not reproduce by any means or process (except as expressly provided herein), in whole or in part, distribute, publish, transmit, create derivative works based on, modify or sell any material contained within the Services. The “Follain” trademark and all other Follain related marks and logos, whether registered or not registered, displayed via the Services, as well as the domain name “follain.com,” are and will remain the exclusive property of Follain. Any reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification or use of any Follain trademark for any purpose is prohibited. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice contained in the Services or any content contained therein.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only those employees and third parties who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your device and our system, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information. While we use precautions to safeguard your personal information, no system is completely secure and we cannot guarantee complete security of your personal information.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
- Account Information.If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us.
- Marketing Communications.You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails. You may choose to opt out of receiving marketing communications through our mobile applications notifications and text notifications in the manner identified when you opt in to receive those notifications. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- Location Data.When you use our mobile applications, you can choose not to share your location data by adjusting the applicable settings on your mobile device (the manufacturer or your service provider should be able to provide assistance).
- Limiting Sharing.We will use reasonable efforts to honor any request that we not share your personal information with third parties or Launch or its affiliates for direct marketing purposes. You may make such a request by updating your information at WWW.FOLLAIN.COM or by sending a written request to the address below:
401 Park Drive, 9th Floor
Boston, MA 02215
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to ASSISTANT@FOLLAIN.COM or write to us at:
401 Park Drive, 9th Floor
Boston, MA 02215
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorized to use the Services. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
By mail: Follain401 Park Drive, 9th FloorBoston, MA 02215
By email: ASSISTANT@FOLLAIN.COM